Saturday, August 29, 2009

What A Day!!!





I am sure I have said it in about every post, but I am going to say it again, "I LOVE THE WEEKENDS!!!". Today was such a great day. We got up and got going. Chris helped the neighbors move. I got the kids ready. We were off!!! We had our regular Saturday lunch with my Dad. Then Jana and I had an early grocery shopping trip due to the Princess Party we had for Karsyn and Sarah. Everything was done before 2:00.

Now about this Princess Party. Michelle and I agreed that we could not celebrate one birthday without the other. This year we would do it closer to Karsyn's since she has been talking about it for about 6 weeks. We did it!!! They both think they are 3. Sure, Sarah is shy of it by 3 months, but who cares. The girls birthdays are over for a whole year. No fighting over presents because they each got the same things. Karsyn was Cinderella. Sarah was Aurora. All of Karsyn's presents were in pink wrapping and Sarah's in purple. Just like everything we do, Karsyn is pink and Sarah is purple.

Michelle had this great idea since it was princess themed that the girls would be princesses. Kortni was the princess maker and boy did she do a great job. They were glittered and done up like no other princesses I know. You should see Michelle's bathroom. If you walked in it you were going to be glittered!!! There is glitter everywhere. The girls loved it so much. Everything was perfect.

I am so glad that my Karsyn's best friend is Sarah. I hope that they will always be. It is so nice to see them growing up side by side. They are the best little princesses around and I love them so much.

Happy Birthday Karsyn and Sarah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment