Thursday, August 13, 2009

We made it to Day 2!!!


What a great day the kids had at school. Logan couldn't be happier with his teacher, his class, and his new school. He loved every moment of it. Morgan on the other hand was a little unsure until about 8 o'clock last night when he exclaimed, "Dad I love school so much!" . That was news to me. He hadn't really said much about our hour spent in Kindergarten orientation. He was just so happy to get home so that he could change out of his school clothes into his "old faithful" clothes. When I say old, I mean old. When he likes to wear something he wears it up until I finally throw it away due to size and looks.

Kyler and Kortni loved Junior High so much. I haven't seen Kyler that excited about something in a long time. Football was definitely a highlight for him and we had a no incident day. Kortni thought her teacher was "super sweet" and even got to be in the same class with one of her friends from last year.

As for me, I made it through the first day of school. A little tired from rising with the birds and running around, but we made it!!! All is well in the Zampedri Home. As soon as our schedules get adjusted and on track I am sure that I will be one happy mom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment