Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ground Hog Day


Sometimes I wonder if life ever slows down? I feel like "Ground Hog Day" happens every day at our house. Here it goes, everyday just like this....



  • Wake Logan

  • feed Logan

  • Wake Karsyn and Morgan

  • Chase and Braedon Arrive

  • Logan Leaves

  • Cannon wakes up

  • Braedon and Morgan argue, fight then tattle

  • Chase nap time

  • Cannon Nap time

  • start lunch

  • Eat lunch

  • Morgan and Braedon Catch the bus

  • Feed Chase lunch

  • Girls go take a nap

  • Try to get babies asleep

  • Everyone wakes up

  • Braedon and Morgan off the bus

  • Logan is home

  • Chris is home

  • Dinner

  • Chris goes to meetings and I get the crew bathed

  • Scriptures

  • Prayer

  • Brush Teeth

  • Bedtime

This is what we do Monday through Friday. Some days we might leave the house others we don't. Cleaning day is pretty exciting for us. We love it when Chris comes home for lunch. It is like we have our own special guest on those days. I truly need to figure out how to mix things up with 2 babies, 2 toddlers, and 2 kinders running around. Everything should ease up when the 2 toddlers start preschool, finally!!! Maybe that is when we will start our adventures (because I am so adventurous).


Am I complaining? Heck NO!!! I do love everyday. Cannon is starting to sit up more and roll everywhere. It is so good to see him grow each day. Something that I have missed with my other 3. Karsyn is way to old for her age. She is growing up before my eyes and if I were to blink I would miss everything she is doing. Morgan is Morgan. I love to see his routine that rarely changes. Changes make him crazy and I am glad that I can be a part of his routine each day. As for my Logan, he is so wise for his age. He is an old man in a 7 year old's body. He is responsible, pulled together, smart, fatherly, and most of all the sweetest older brother that any sibling could ask for. He loves to love on Cannon. If I wouldn't get arrested he would be my number one babysitter....I will have to wait a few years for that.


Life is good. It is predictable. I couldn't be more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment