Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF


All the kids are sleeping... The house is so quiet. The bathrooms are even clean. I can hardly believe it. It is so nice.

I don't know if I have mentioned it, but since school started I added 2 more to my crew. While my friend, Jessica, is hard at work teaching my Logan, I have decided to stay home with her sweet baby Chase and his older brother Braedon. I never thought that I would like being a babysitter as much as I do. It is so fun to add 2 more to our growing crowd.

I started this babysitting "thing" last February when my sister started bringing her Sarah. I love having her so much. She fits in our family so well. Her and Karsyn are only 3 months apart and are so much fun together. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. I figured out after the first couple of days that the way to stay sane would be to schedule just about everything. So that is what I have done. I can't believe how well my kids have done with this. I don't think I have ever had a set schedule. If we needed to go somewhere we would. Now we live a whole different way. If it isn't on the schedule, it probably wont happen.

It really is crazy how life can change in just a few months. I went from working everyday all day to being a domesticated mom who would rather clip coupons than do anything else right now. I look forward to KMarts doubles up to $2. I live for the Safeway ad to come out on Wednesdays. Weekends are bliss. Bargains are everywhere. My kids are wonderful. I truly have the best husband in the world. Today, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Kelci I had no idea that you blogged! How fun for me to read all that you have been up to. I get tired just reading about it! lol! I don't know how you do it all, you are so strong just like your mom! Sounds like you are crazy busy but super happy! Well just know that I am thinking about you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete