Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Day Before Third Birthday, Karsyn


Its the middle of another week. For the Zampedri Family that means that we have made it through one family home evening, one football practice, one night of bishopric stuff. It means we made it through Tuesday and we are finally here at Wednesday, "hump day" (the middle of the week hump). It also means that we have one mutual, one more football practice, one more bishopric thing. Then the weekend is here!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't complain. Can I?

Today, Karsyn is my two year old. Tomorrow she will be my three year old. I cannot believe that she is three. Scary thought how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday that I went into the hospital with her. Michelle was there, 6 months pregnant with Sarah. My mom was asleep in the chair next to me because she had worked the night before. My dad was there, making his wise crack (stupid) comments as always. Misty was there being her calming self. And last but not least Chris was right next to me trying to figure out what he was going to watch on the TV while I was in labor. I wish my mom could see my little girl now. She didn't quite make it to Karsyn's first birthday. They would have had a great time together. I see alot of my mom in Karsyn. Now she is three. She is halfway to kindergarten. She is almost a Sunbeam. She is her Dad's most precious possession. When he asked for a Daddy's girl, he got just that. She is all his.

Happy Birthday Karsyn Daisy. This world would not be the same without you little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment