Friday, September 4, 2009

Sharing

When I was a little girl, my mom and I shared everything. This was partially because I wanted to and partially because my mom never wanted me to eat a full meal, have a whole soda pop, or eat an entire dessert. I never thought much of it, until now. Karsyn wants to share everything with me. Maybe, just maybe, she had a special visit from my mom. In my mind I am thinking that they had a conversation like this.... She needs to share with someone, Karsyn. Once again, she is overweight and overfed. She really doesn't need 4 Rt. 44 Diet Cokes everyday. Sharing is really going to help her.

Now did this happen? NO!!! Am I crazy? You bet!!! I just can't help but think of my mom every time Karsyn says, "Lets share mom.". I love it, that is for sure. It takes me back to a time when I had my mom. Now I am the mom. I am the one she wants to be with every second of every day just like I did as a little girl. I love it that she wants to sleep with me every night and be at my heals all day. I love how she takes all her showers with me and watches every move I make.

I now know why I am so much like my mom. Karsyn will one day be like me too. I pray this might be a good thing. I feel like I have my own little conscience following me, repeating everything I shouldn't have said and correcting me all along the way. I am not only sharing my food with this little girl, I am sharing every part of my life. So Scary!!! I love her so much and I really want this little me running around to be better than I have ever been, happier than I can be, and more confident and self reliant than I could ever imagine. I really want her to have the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment