Sunday, September 13, 2009

Can you say uck!!! This week has been all that and then some. It all started when our sweet Cannon turned into a sick nightmare right quick and in a hurry. He got a cold, started sounding like a freight train, and stop sleeping during the night altogether. I don't really know how he feels, but I am sure exhausted. Breathing treatments??? You bet, but am I the only one benefiting from them? I seem to be breathing great. He still sounds like a freight train. Prednisone??? Oh yea! There is nothing like giving your eight month old a steroid for his lungs to make him want to jump out of his skin at all hours of the night. Bliss??? You bet!

On a higher note, Logan had his first Cougar Mighty Mite Football game. Talk about exciting!!! There is nothing like watching 30 plus kids run around in overly large pads and helmets trying to either score or tackle the other little guys with the same top heavy heads. What a sight. With a few over achievers, we were able to pull a win off against the might Yellow Jackets 32-21. Just a plug for Logan---He did have a fumble recovery in the first quarter!!! Go Logs!!!

Today brought lots of fun and excitement to our home once again. No it wasn't the exciting sacrament meeting that we had to unfortunately miss. (I am almost positive the sweet old couple who usually sits in front of us we more than overjoyed that we weren't there.) After spending the better part of the morning at the walkin clinic, we found out that Karsyn has had a severe bladder infection. That would explain why for the last week she has had more accidents and bed wetting than she ever had wearing a diaper. It would also explain the foul odor that me and the boys have been complaining of also. I just assumed the girl was trying to prove a point to me and had completely regressed to the new born stage. Poor girl. This whole time thinking this was going to be a mind game and I was for sure going to win this one. I know, Mother of the Year Award will not be awarded to me this year. Needless to say she is on a heavy dose of antibiotics and at this point I am just trying to make it up to my little Blue Eyed Beast!!!

That was our week in review. Sounds good??? Next week should be filled with fun and excitement also. Morgan is getting his tonsil and adenoids out on Wednesday morning. My sweet little guy has no clue what is in store for him. I will keep you all updated with the progress when it is all said and done. We just hope it doesn't alter his "man voice" we all love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment