Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Baby Is Crawling!!!


Cannon is finally crawling!!! I say that as if I am excited, but being a mother of four I can assure you that I am not. My sweet little guy can crawl from one end of the carpet right into the kitchen. The boy can spot a shoe from across the room and with much diligence he makes his way to it and then tries to devour it to the best of his ability. Our little "Marshmallow Man" is the best little army crawler that I have seen. He not only has the physical attributes of the crawl down, he is also stealth. My other kids when they were at this stage would cry and moan as they desperately tried to get to the object. Not our sweet guy. He is quiet and focused. Everything that he has wanted in his short life he is now making an attempt to get it. I am seeing this guy grow before my eyes. Our last baby is almost a year old. He is growing up too fast. I love this little man so much!

2 comments:

  1. "Our last baby" are you sure about that Kelci??? Haha! Isn't it so exciting to see them grow and start discovering new things! Livvi is crawling too and oh how amazing we think she is! Hope you are doing good, it was fun to do lunch with you the other weekend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that picture of them together, I bet Logan is the best biggest brother ever!!!

    ReplyDelete