Monday, September 7, 2009





What a great day! In fact, what a great weekend. I love it when the kids are off and Chris gets to spend a little extra time with all of us. We were able to spend lots of time with the kids, watch a little football, and even got to sneak in a movie on Saturday night without the kids. I love how we are able to have family around all of the time and we are able to make memories almost every day. Logan asked just the other day, "Mom, why don't we have family reunions?". My response was simple, "We have one just about every night of the week son." That is such a true statement. With only the two of us (Michelle and Me) we are always together. Most nights at our house consist of her family, my family, and of course my dad. Family dinner doesn't come every now and again, but most all the time. It sure is a good thing that I have a wonderful husband that is OK with all this craziness.



Today I got up and called my sis to find out what we were going to do. I thought Chris would be at work all day so we thought we would load the kids and my dad up for a drive to Greer. Chris ended up coming along (he never really is that into Greer). It ended up being such a great day. Chris took lots of pictures of the kids. We had great food in Pinetop before we left. Then when we were heading out of Greer we had a little pie and ice cream at a little mom and pop restaurant there in town.

I love having all the kids together (mine and Michelle's). All of there different personalities are so fun to see. Kortni and Logan definitely take on the role of the "older kids". Morgan and Karsyn are all about taking and posing for pictures. Sarah loves to play with the ducks as Karsyn is running far away from them. Then there is our sweet baby boy who gets lugged around wherever we might go.

We are missing Kyler. Last week he decided to move with his dad in Gilbert. I think he has wanted this for sometime and is so excited for his first day of school tomorrow. My kids miss him so much as do I. When everyone is together we definately feel like there is something missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment