Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's the holiday season!!!

Wow! Once Halloween hit, I haven't had a chance to stop and give an update. Halloween came and went with a princess fairy, Anakin Skywalker, and our very own Ninja Warrior. As always, a night at the ward's Trunk or Treat proved to be a success for the kid's candy ventures. I have never vacuumed so many candy Nerds in my life. I think that I am still finding them in the deep depths of the carpet.

Summing up the month of November----BUSY!!! Morgan had another surgery to remove some pollups from his vocal cords. Just like last time, he has bounced back fabulously. I started a new job at the hospital and love it so much. Chris is staying busy with lots of peoples little projects that have become HUGE blessings to our family. Thanksgiving was a hit. We cooked and cooked and had it gobbled it all up in about 30 minutes.

Now, it is December 1st. Already that time of year!!! The holiday season is well under way. The birthday madness starts Friday with my dad. Every year flies by so fast and before we know it 2009 will soon be gone. I hope 2010 rings in a happy new year full of good health and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it...I can't believe it is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelci I had no idea that you were working, how are you liking it? I am so glad Morgan is doing so good, he is a little trooper! Post some new pics of the kids it would be fun to see how fast they are growing, how is Cannon doing? Sounds like Cannon is starting to be on the go from your last post, isn't it so cute! Well hope all it well. We are busy, I am having to work more as of December so that sucks but since I am full time still they want me to put in more hours. I totally understand but wish I wasn't working so much, guess that's life! I keep saying I will come see you when I come up and then I don't. It seems like once I get up there (since I never go home) I am so busy! But if we decide to come for X-Mas then I will call you...promise! Its almost your bday, does Chris know that? I know it usually gets announced by November, haha! Ok talk to you soon! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete