Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just an update...

So I haven't posted in awhile. I know. I have heard it from several people. Excuses? I have got several. None of which are worth sharing. Just the same old story....Busy life with kids who love to always be on the go. Stopping for a moment to write about it could possibly slow the Zampedri family down.

Today is a great day! Karsyn and Sarah started another year of Sixth Street Preschool. This year is truly going to be great. Instead of 3 days a week for only 2.5 hours I get 2 days a week for 4 hours a day. I am so happy. They are so happy!!! There is nothing like 2 girls getting ready to go boss a bunch of little boys around for 4 HOURS. (did I mention 4hours?)

Logan and Morgan are loving school too. I was sad to see them go back to school. Each year that they get older the funner they become. They were busy all summer with baseball. Now we are into football season and they are loving it. This is the only year that they will be able to be on the same team and boy are they loving it. Morgan is so happy to be with his brother. He is in his first of two years of first grade. He was barely 5 when he started kindergarten last year and we always had planned a two year first grader. Partially because kindergarten was half day and partially because we knew if he went on to first grade him and Logan could be on the same football team (Chris's logic not mine). It is working out great!!! Last night Chris said, "My only regret is that we didn't have these boys closer together." I thought about that for a moment, then wanted to say, "Yea that would have been wonderful if the 2 short years they are apart wouldn't have kicked my fanny as it was!" They are so much fun and Chris loves being their dad, coach, and whatever else he can do to be close to them. I hope they know how lucky they are to have such a great dad.

Cannon is also doing....what is the word??? Well that boy is a WHIRLWIND!!! Holy cow I have never experienced anything like him. I can't keep up. Maybe it is because I am getting older or maybe he is just trying to make sure his place as the baby sticks. As of right now, there is not a chance WE would have another baby. He has done us in since the day he was born. We love this boy so much! We enjoy every mess, every broken whatever, every sniffle, every everything he does. By the end of the day, he has worn us out. When Chris walks in from work I am glad to hand the reins over and let him enjoy his baby.

All in all, the Zampedri's are doing good. As of right now, we are healthy and happy. Growing like weeds. Learning every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment